Select an option:

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 9 - October 6th

They have completed the slab today. It looks great.

While we were looking at their handiwork however, one of the neighbours drove up. I asked her how she was and she said "not to good". After enquiring some more I found out that she is a little disappointed with the way the builders have run over their land and caused divots in the ground.

I understand her concern, as I have posted here earlier. Everyone likes to have their property treated with care. The grass at the front of their land looked very clean and tidy initially. I will need to talk to the site supervisor to have it corrected. We are lucky that we bumped into each other!










3 comments:

  1. That's great Robbie. Did you put a footprint in it so that you can say you were the first to put your foot in the house- literally!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking slab. How much was the upgrade to steel frame if you dont mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!