Select an option:

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 4 - October 1st

When our site supervisor said it will happen quickly at first....he wasn't joking. Today they got all the plumbing into the earth, dug a pit at the front and rear area of the house, removed all the excess soil from the pad and finally added the crusher dust to the site on which they will add the pad to.

The site supervisor also said that once the frame is up, everything will appear to go much slower again. From what I have seen of other blogs, he is correct in advising me this.

The power box was added to the site today as well and is ready for connection at the front of the property.

Now for the photos (click on for a larger image - some of them are not perfect...I am using Hugin to merge the photos together and I am still learning!!):





















And for a video::


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!