Select an option:

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 10 - October 7th (Day 4 of 65)

Builders didn't get onsite today as the concrete was drying out (I presume?). I had Peter Spence from Redlands Earth Moving come by today, as I had organised with our Site Supervisor to move the soil that was loaded up at the front of the property.

It was when I got there that I found out that the builders were not onsite. So I asked Peter to remove most of the soil and spread some of it around the front of the property, so that the Site Supervisior could start to use the area.

When I returned late in the afternoon, I found that Peter had removed the soil. The job looks good. I noted however, that he spread some of the soil over the area that the guys are working on for the front entrance. Easy enough to shovel out of the way as its pretty shallow in this area.

If you are interested in getting some earth moving done you can contact Peter Spence from Redlands Earth moving on 3206 6100.

I also met another neighbour today. She lives two doors down, and at present, is the only other house on the street. She seems like a very approachable person.

Now for the days photos. Didn't bother to video tape anything today. It wasn't worth while.





You ca see below where the extra soil is covering the concreted area that protrudes out...This is the front entrance and it will have a roof overhead. Hopefully not to much of an issue to move the soil.



The concrete rubble has been moved now as well.

I am hopeful that tomorrow they might start erecting the frame and take this off the neighbours block. I imagine we will be getting our first payment request shortly as well.

Chance of rain tomorrow??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!