Select an option:

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 24 - October 21st

A big hello to two of my regular readers... Nerida and Dale! One bar of chocolate will do me just fine for todays mention Nerida : ->

Lots of work done onsite today. The roofing is nearing completion and the guttering has started to arrive onsite. It is colour is woodland grey.  It looks like they had a bobcat onsite today as well as all the soil has now been flattened around the site. No more big piles of dirt!

Some photos:

(I accidentally left my camera at home today, so I have had to use my phone to get these pictures)

--
--
The front of the house...Still needs the correct bracing to hold the front up.

--
--
The next three images are from the side of the house. 

--
--
--
They have added most of the steel bracketing to the roof on this side. Looks like the Colourbond roof will attach to this.


--

The rear outdoor room. (The piles of soil have now gone!)

--
The other side of the house. They still have to add the final bracketing to the roof on this side.

-- 
--
A view of the roof from inside the house looking at a location where two parts of the roof will join (The ridge and the valley?? )

--
--
A view of the metal ceiling battens they add across the ceiling space... I presume this is where they will attach the interior roof too?

--

It's looking rather wet next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!