Select an option:

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 83 - December 19th (Day 33 of 65)

Today was wet. It rained pretty much all day! I don't know that I remember a day like this in December so close to Christmas?

Took the family over to have a look at the progress thus far. It all looks great. The builders will be stopping work on Tuesday afternoon (the 22nd) and will restart again on Wednesday the 5th of January according to the site supervisor.

--
Thought I'd get a long shot of the side of the house. I've be using a program called Hugin to join my photos together. It's pretty simple to do. It did take me a while on the first go however to learn how to use the program!

--
My wife noticed that the roof outside has been painted.

--
Inside the garage, there is a location for all the points to be mounted. I suspect this it for the home network package we got.

--
And the eaves outside have been done as well.



Might have some time during the break to have a look at colours we would like in the house. we were going to repaint some of the walls you see. I really liked the colours they had at Northlakes...

--
The family room

--
The wall between the family and rumpus room.

--
The family room

--
What we imagined our family room to look like in the end.

--
The rumpus room

--
The master bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!