Select an option:

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 68 - December 4th

Well there always has to be a first! The painters were onsite today and it's a Saturday. Good on them for their dedication!! My wife and I met them outside the house this evening. They have been going all day and had spray paint all over them !

They said that the place had so many fumes in it is probably wouldn't be a good idea to go inside just yet. They suggested it might be ok on Monday.

We went around the back and took some photos from the outside. The fumes were quite strong, even from the outside!
--
A view into the master bedroom..

--

--


Not much else to report today.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I experienced the same thing last week. I think Metricon contractors are trying to knock over as many jobs as they can before Christmas. It's the silly season.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!