Select an option:

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 70 - December 6th

Today they got the downpipes attached to the roof, and also started to mark the imperfections on the walls that will need to be repainted. I noticed they seem to have over sprayed onto the tiles in a number of spots... Not sure how they fix that?

They also sprayed the top of the doors where they were in the way when doing the roof... I managed to get a shot of the kitchen bench today as well. Looks good.

--
Downpipes added.

--

--

--
The sink!

--
A little bit of overspray...

--
Ditto on the doors...

--

--

--

--
The kitchen

--
Very nice!! The kitchen bench!

--
hmmm... Well at least the wall has been fixed...

--

--

2 comments:

  1. They'll clean up the over spray on the tiles with thinners or some sort of cleaner.

    Once the painting is done, it'll move so fast. Almost everyday is a different thing happening. You're just about due for your water tank soon. Who's connecting it in? I met the Metricon plumber on site and asked if he could do it, plus I paid him cash-in-hand. He was happy to do it. You might get the same plumber as I did. He lives in R-Bay. Very convenient

    You check that all the down pipes don't line up with a tap like mine did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually bought the tank and its installation from Bluescope steel. I have given our site supervisor their details, so he can let them know when to install it.

    It's the same place the tank was going to come from anyway.

    I think they need the Electrical installed first however as the tank runs on an AC pump likes yours..?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!