Select an option:

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 82 - December 18th (Day 32 of 65)

Noted today that someone in the estate had been by to dump their rubbish outside of the rubbish cage! It really erks me when people use your property as their tip! Anyway, no one at work today so I took my mum to show her the work done thus far. I also noticed that the wall has been painted in bedroom 3 where they knocked a hole through it. I meant to take a photo yesterday, but forgot!

--
Seems while the bin is here, people use it like the local tip!

--
The wall had been fixed and I didn't even notice it!

--

--

--



My prediction, I think at least, is still reasonably accurate. There is a possibility it may be earlier going on the site supervisor, but if they start back on the 5th of January, then they will be able to spread the build time a little longer.


4 comments:

  1. I found old matresses, flat screen TV boxes in my make shift builders waste bin. It happens, it doesn't effect me as long as it gets taken away as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I calculate right. You should be about 4 weeks to a month behind me. My handover is on 17th of January. So yours should be somewhere about 17th of February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so lucky!! I envy you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jay. Yes. I think you are correct as well, but it's possible that there may be some delay, so this is probably a worst case scenario.

    Tonia,

    You have some very good taste in the choices you are making for your property. Have you ever thought about interior design? I envy you!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!