Select an option:

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 74 - December 10th (Day 28 of 65)

There was no one onsite today as indicated to me by our site supervisor who called this afternoon. We spoke a little about the progress that has been made thus far. Apparently they are running the project at 195% (if they were just meeting targets they'd be at 100% ).

He said that they will be getting the electrical done next week and the painters will be coming in for the touch up painting as well.  The gutter issue I noted outside will be corrected shortly as well.

I also asked when we might expect handover, as I am wanting to organise my holidays around this. He advised me that he expects they will be finished late January, with handover occurring mid February sometime.

Holidays over the Christmas period will be from December the 22nd through to January the 4th. (That's only two weeks!!) I checked with him to ensure he had this correct, as all the other blogs I have read indicate that they are spread over three to four weeks. Two weeks is all they will be taking apparently. Due the the size of the company they are able to spread the breaks that everyone takes, which results in work starting back sooner.

Had a look at the house today. Same as yesterday inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!