Select an option:

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 35 - November 1st

What a busy day! I have just got home from work so sorry for the late posting.. I ended up taking my lunch break rather late today and stopped out at the land to get some pictures and then headed back to work.

The electricians were onsite today running the cabling around the house. Stopped by quickly and said hello to the two guys working onsite.

They asked me about the ventilation that they were adding to the water closet, as the water piping has been laid directly overhead, and it is blocking the position for it to go. From the other blogs I have read, and also from my experience at my workplace, I suggested to the electrician to contact the site supervisor so he only has one person to deal with. If the site supervisor can't get it worked out, I'm sure he would let me know.

The windows have all been delivered and I imagine they will start installing these next. I didn't want to disturb the builders by me taking "happy snaps" of there work in progress, so I will show you this later. The photos I have of today are from the outside only.






The forecast for tomorrow:


Brisbane Forecast
Issued at 4:15 pm EST on Monday 1 November 2010

Warning Summary
Nil.

Forecast for Monday Evening
Cloudy with some light rain. Light NE to NW winds.

Precis:       Light rain                         

Forecast for Tuesday
Early shower then fine. Light to moderate W to SW winds.            

Precis:       Early shower then fine             
City:         Min 17    Max 26
Bayside:      Min 17    Max 25
UV Alert:     7:20 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Wednesday     Fine                                   Min 17    Max 27
Thursday      Shower or two                          Min 18    Max 23
Friday        Showers                                Min 18    Max 24
Saturday      A shower or two                        Min 17    Max 24
Sunday        A shower or two                        Min 16    Max 25
Monday        Mostly fine, chance of a shower        Min 18    Max 27

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:50 am EST Tuesday.


The rainfall forecast:



I'm not too sure what to make of that? Rain in the morning then fine, but with no chance of rain ? hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!