Select an option:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 106 - January 11th

Well it's very likely that we will see the worst floods since 1974! I was still three months from being delivered back then, so I don't exactly have anything to compare it with. Luckily for us, our home is pretty high and shouldn't be effected by all this rain.

At our home, the power has been switched on today! Also, the air conditioning was installed.

--
The Air Conditioning head unit.

--
We have light!

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--
A hole they need to fix...

--
The garage.

--
Another hole..

--
Power for the gas unit.



I hope everyone else is not being effected by this rain! I know that there have been a number of lives lost as a result of this downpour. Our prayers go out to the families who have been effected. It saddens me to see the effects it is having on other peoples lives. 

As with all disasters, it is how we come together afterwards that will help those who have been affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!