Select an option:

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 109 - January 14th

Well I'm not to sure what was done today, but I know that someone was onsite.... We took some night time shots. Still some areas that the painters need to complete. I suspect they should have it done this weekend as the tilers are coming in on Monday.

I also spoke to our Site supervisor today. Looks like Metricon are getting behind the support effort and are providing tools, boots etc for those who have been flood effected. Good job!

I didn't get the colour exactly right...it looks a little more brown than these pictures show....








2 comments:

  1. I just realised how much your entertainment area looks like a face. How large is the space you left for a TV?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!