Select an option:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 100 - January 5th (Day 47 of 65)

100 days of building (Horray!!) and 47 of those they haven't been there?  Well nothing was done again today...except by the sand bandit. Have you seen this man??


He may have red soil between his toes as well.  Last seen wearing this red mask and some dune buggy goggles.  Doesn't like roof foil....

Today they "borrowed" some sand... I'm sure they will bring it back....some time...soon....ok....maybe never... I was hoping to use it for a sand pit for the kids!

--
The "Can tower",  located in the kitchen. Has excellent views. Would suit a wealthy spider or ant. Available for purchase or lease. Built from energy drinks for that special up and go in the morning. Close to running water and food crumbs. Contact owner.





2 comments:

  1. The sand pile was a decent size when I last saw photos. Check the neighbourhood for new sandpits. Has anyone else building in the area experienced materials gone missing? I hate when that happens. Forunately it hasn't happened to us yet.

    Metricon office might have opened on Tuesday, but it doesn't necessarily mean their contractor would be working either. I was finding it hard to find someone to start my extra work during the holidays, but they all promised me the world, but didn't end up doing anything until today. Too much partying in the festive season me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Richard! ''Can Tower''...too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!