Select an option:

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 116 - January 21st

The tiling is pretty much complete. All they have to do now is the grouting..... The laundry was also done.  It looks so much better now! I am interested that they have chosen to add a tile over the drain, instead of a grill..I thought we opted for the less expensive option (the grill) , but if they want to do it this way..I've got no problem with it!

The outside needs a mow.Today they slashed all the grass around the property, so it makes it very apparent.

--
Does anyone now if they varnish the doors? or do they just stain them?

--
Laundry looking complete.

--
Dining room

--
Living room, looking towards the Dining room

--

1 comment:

  1. They won't varnish the stained timber. I believe there's enough coats to seal it and protect it enough. I was a bit concerned about that too. Since they use the same method on the display homes, I wasn't too concerned.

    I went around my place with roundup weed killer and the weed are just about dried up and dead. Too bad they didn't slash your place too.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!