Select an option:

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 143 - February 17th

Everything comes to those who wait....  Well thats the way it seems to be coming along anyway. Got a phone call today that our new sofa is ready for delivery!  Horraaaaay!
Next call was letting us know that our fence was ready to be picked up... excellent!


Then I went around to the property today. The bins have arrived!


I then checked inside the house and we have had some deliveries there too... I'll show you pics of this tomorrow - after we've moved in!

Then I went around to BCF to see if I could get an adapter to allow me to connect the gas cylinder to the gas inlet on the house and found that too!

All in all a good day. Now just need to find out if we will have the driveway installed on Monday....  Handover tomorrow afternoon...


6 comments:

  1. Gotta love a successful day! Good luck tomorrow :)

    That couch looks very familiar - did you happen to get it from Plush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog tonight as well. We got it from.... http://www.bayleatherrepublic.com.au/ :-> over at loganholme...

    Great minds think alike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought it was from bay leather! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what those internal deliveries are. Goodluck! Don't break the champagne bottle on the door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah - great minds indeed! Our old one is from Plush and is almost identical to the one you guys got from BLR ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!