Select an option:

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 140 - February 14th (Day 61 of 65)

I didn't actually get to have a look today. Busy day at work and the children had some after school activities to attend to.

Got a phone call from the bank today at 9.30am. That's funny...I was going them at 10am? Anyway, I didn't get to answer it. The voicemail said that they had received the valuers report and were happy to make the final payment. This was going to be processed later in the day.




Well checked the bank balance.. Looks like we now own the home!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, handover this Friday. Very exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay and Shayne. The Family are all looking forward to moving into a home with some space to move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet! Enjoy soaking up the new pad and making it your own :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!