Select an option:

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 135 - February 9th (Day 57 of 65)

No one at the house today. Not surprising really. They only have a couple of items left to go. I had a couple of phone calls throughout the day however.

I phoned the bank around lunchtime to check that they had received all the requirements to get everything underway from their end. They checked and told me they have all the information requested, and that the final checks to be done by the bank have been organised.

I then noted on my phone in the afternoon, that I had a call from the property valuer. I have now organised with him and the Site Supervisor for the inspection to occur tomorrow! He said that once this is done the details would then be forwarded onto the bank for the final payment.

I also got a call from Elgas today. Missed their call, so I will have to sort this out tomorrow.

Now for today's "Dotty" photos.....

--

--


They missed this one altogether..
--

--

--


Missing a screw in the door frame.
--

--

--

--

--

3 comments:

  1. Robert,

    You will need a gas certificate of compliance before they will supply you with gas. This can't be supplied by metricon until the gasfitters have done their final tests, which mean all the appliances have to be in and checked. I went through all this at my handover too, so unless you can work it out, you might have to wait until the appliances have been fitted. Usually they are quick at delivering bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,

    Do you know if Elgas are the same..I heard Origin do..but I have also heard other do it without the certificate... ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly, I'm sure it will all come out in the wash, as they will contact you if they need it. Which is what I expect that missed call from them was all about.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!!